General information about the owner of the website: www.teseobarcelona.com
In compliance with the provisions of Article 9 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform our users that the owner of the website www.teseobarcelona.com is Estudio Lazo S.L, from this point forward TESEO, with CIF B01927847 based in Calle Aragón 308 1º2ª 08009 Barcelona, España. And as email contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The exploration of the TESEO website, located in the www.teseobarcelona.com and any of the websites that can be accessed through it, implies that the user has necessarily read, understood, and accepted the “Legal Terms and Conditions of Sale” of this website. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions described in these legal texts, you must refrain from using this website.
OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT (DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)
The contractual relationship of purchase and sale will involve the delivery of the pieces and articles of jewellery displayed on the website, in exchange for a specific price.
The prices published in the online shop www.teseobarcelona.com are shown in Euros. All prices include the VAT applicable on the day of the order. Any change in the VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of the products on sale in the online shop.
When placing the order, the customer can freely choose to pay for purchases made in the online store www.teseobarcelona.com by:
- By credit or debit card through REDSYS POS. Through this payment method, the purchaser will have to provide his card number, expiry date and CVV number, In this case, data will be encrypted and sent under secure server to the virtual POS REDSYS secure payment. This procedure do not provides the card number to TESEO. All bank details will be managed by REDSYS platform.
- Through PAYPAL platform. Through this payment method the purchaser may use his PAYPAL account to pay. In this case, the payment will be processed within the payment platform that the buyer has configured in his PAYPAL account. This procedure do not provides the card number or bank account to TESEO. All bank details will be managed by PAYPAL platform.
The offers shown on by the online shop www.teseobarcelona.com are valid within the limit of available stocks and the dates set for that offer. In the event that the selected product is not available, the user may provide his/her email address so that he/she can be contacted when the product is available again.
The steps to be followed by the user to place a purchase are:
- Choose the product or service you wish to purchase
- Add to the chart the chosen product
- Fill in the form with your contact details and accept the Conditions of Sale, marking the check provided.
- You will then press the checkout button to make payment via the STRIPE platform.
- Finally, receipt of the order will be confirmed by sending the customer an Acknowledgement of Receipt by email within 24 hours of receipt of the order.
AVAILABILITY IN YOUR COUNTRY
Teseo Barcelona online store is available in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you make your purchase from any of the countries listed below, please note that customs may charge an additional tax or fee at the time of delivery. Teseo is not responsible of the fee that may be charged in these situations:
- United States
- Spain (Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
The delivery time varies from 7 to 14 working days depending on the product chosen by the user. All items are sent by forwarding agent and post.
Orders are prepared as soon as the payment has been confirmed.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the address indicated in the order.
- The purchase tickets will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer in their registration in the online shop www.teseobarcelona.com
- Delivery will be made under the responsibility of the carrier.
- An order is considered delivered when the carrier delivers the package(s) to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the state of the product on receipt and to indicate any anomalies (if any) via e-mail email@example.com
- The price of the shipments can be requested by the customer who wants to check the cost of the shipment of his product.
Claiming undelivered orders
The user, upon receipt of an email that your order is sent, if after a reasonable time does not receive the product, you can contact TESEO via email www.teseobarcelona.com in order to clarify the cause of the delay.
Once the claim has been obtained, www.teseobarcelona.com will contact the user in order to explain what has happened and to reach an agreement on what has happened.
If once the purchase has been made, you wish to cancel an order that has not yet been dispatched, you can do so as long as you indicate in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the number of the order to be canceled.
The user will have a period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product to return it without the need to indicate the reason and without incurring any cost except for shipping costs which will be assumed by the user. The following information should be included in the email you send:
- Your identification data: full name and address
- Order number on the invoice sent to you together with the purchased good
- Description of the purchased good
- Your willingness to withdraw from the sales contract
- Date of communication
- If you send your request by non-electronic means (e.g. mail) it must be signed.
TESEO will communicate without delay to the user by email, acknowledging receipt of such withdrawal, with instructions for sending it by the user. Upon receipt of the product the user has provided reliable evidence of the return of the good, TESEO will deliver without undue delay the amounts delivered by the user.
The following exceptions are established in the exercise of the right of withdrawal and are expressly included in the Law in relation to consumers and users, which are
- The supply of goods has been made according to the user’s specifications or clearly personalized (dedications or similar).
- If the product has been damaged or shows any flaw that has not been caused by the management of TESEO.
The refund of the amount will be made by the same method of payment with which the user made the purchase. And those indicated in the section “shipments and returns
The returned product must be in the same condition as it was received, i.e. in perfect condition and, of course, it must not be damaged, beaten up, or have any reliable evidence of use that would prevent the sale of the same product again. In order to send it, it must be sent in appropriate packaging that protects it during the journey.
Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights of this website, its source code, design, navigation structure, and the various elements contained therein are owned by TESEO, which has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation. TESEO is the owner of the intellectual property rights on photographs, logos, plastic works, etc., included in this website. The viewing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met: 1) To be compatible with the objectives of this website 2) To be carried out with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. It is expressly forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, or transformation without the express consent of TESEO.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the violation of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of TESEO, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
TESEO provides users with links to facilitate access to information, services, and other content available on the Internet. The links enabled may lead the User to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, over which TESEO has no control. The provision of such links, directories, and search tools is intended to make it easier for users to search for and access information available on the Internet; under no circumstances will they be considered as recommendations to users, so the decision to use them will always be the responsibility of the latter.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibilities
TESEO does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. TESEO shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information. TESEO is not responsible for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
TESEO is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from circumstances of force majeure, such as an error in the communication lines, defects in the hardware and software of users, failures in the Internet network (connection, in the linked pages). There is no guarantee that the website will operate constantly, reliably, and correctly, without delays or interruptions.
Data processing and information security
Suspension of service
TESEO reserves the right to suspend the display of this website in all or some of its functions in relation to all needs relating to the effectiveness and security of it.
You can contact us at any time to request further information or to resolve your doubts through the contact mechanisms we have provided.
The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and renounce any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile.
The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts resulting from them, shall be subject to Spanish law unless there are public policy provisions to the contrary.